Anni Building Block Pattern – Mandarin Collar add-on
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- This pattern is an add-on collar block pattern for the Anni Building Block Pattern. In order to make the garment, you will need the original Anni pattern.
- This mandarin collar is compatible with the O-neckline in the original Anni pattern. You can choose any variation for the sleeves and the bottom. The sample was made using the pencil skirt bottom that was shortened into mini length, and long bell sleeves with the bell-shaped panel omitted, and the sleeve extended into full length.
- Use a medium weight, non-stretch fabric for the collared bodice. Choose fabrics for other blocks according to their own instructions. The sample is made of soft double gauze cotton (naniIRO).
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric: 20 cm / ¼ yd (see instructions below for calculating the fabric requirement for the entire garment)
- Fusible interfacing: 20 cm / ¼ yd
- 65 cm / 25” invisible zipper
- A hook and eye
To calculate the fabric consumption for the entire garment, follow the instructions in the original Anni pattern and possible add-ons, and add their consumption to the consumption of the collar. See the original Anni pattern here
PDF Pattern: Yes
Printed Pattern: No
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: No
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No