Anni Building Block Pattern – Wrap Bodice add-on
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- This pattern is an add-on bodice block pattern for the Anni Building Block Pattern. In order to make the garment, you will need the original Anni pattern. In that case, the garment has a zipper closure at the back. If you want to sew the wrap dress, you will also need the Wrap Skirt add-on block.
- You can combine any of the Anni bottom variations with this wrap bodice, and sew it with a set-in sleeve or sleeveless. The samples are made using the trouser bottom with a sleeveless bodice, and the wrap skirt bottom with long bell sleeves.
- You can use either a drapey or a stiffer non-stretch fabric for the wrap bodice. Choose your fabric according to the other blocks you plan to use. The jumpsuit sample is made of a fairly lightweight wool mix (Eurokangas), and the dress is made of lightweight rayon (Materials).
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric (see instructions below for calculating your fabric requirement)
- Fusible interfacing: 55 – 80 cm / ¾ – 1 yd
- Check the interfacing and other material requirements (zipper, hook and eye etc.) for the dress from the bodice and possible other blocks respectively
To calculate the fabric consumption for the entire garment, follow the instructions in the original Anni pattern and possible add-on patterns, and add the consumption for your chosen bottom to the consumption for the top presented in the chart. See the original Anni pattern here, and the Wrap Skirt add-on here.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Printed Pattern: No
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No