Anni Building Block Pattern – Wrap Skirt add-on
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- This pattern is an add-on skirt block pattern for the Anni Building Block Pattern. In order to make the dress, you will need the original Anni pattern!
- You can choose any of the neckline and sleeve variations of the Anni bodice. The sample is made with a scoop neck and short sleeves.
- This knee-length, wrap-dress-inspired semi circle skirt is open at the front with the front skirt pieces overlapping each other.
- Choose a medium weight fabric or a lightweight fabric with drape. The sample is made of luxurious cupro (Eurokangas).
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric (see instructions below for calculating your fabric requirement)
- 1 cm/ ⅜” wide tape interfacing: 20 cm/ 8” for zipper opening (or 150 cm/ 1 3/4 yd for front hem allowances on very light fabrics)
- Check the interfacing and other material requirements (zipper, hook and eye etc.) for the dress from the bodice and possible other blocks respectively
To calculate the fabric consumption for the entire dress, see the instructions of your chosen Anni bodice with other blocks (sleeve, collar etc.), and add the consumption for your chosen top to the consumption for the skirt presented here. See the original Anni pattern here.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Printed Pattern: No
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No