Isla Trench Coat
An updated version of this pattern will be released in July!
Sizes: EUR 32 – 46 (US 0 – 14 / UK 4 – 18)
- A classic, lined trench coat with plenty of details.
- Calf-length and double-breasted style
- A lined cape on the shoulders
- A belt on the waist
- Rounded lapels and a collar with a stand and small belt and belt loops
- Welt pockets, the pocket welt is folded in the middle into a flap
- A deep vent at the center back, and sleeve straps with a button fastening
- Select a light coating, e.g. a light wool blend, gabardine or a light cotton twill. The sample is made up in a light wool twill coating (Materials).
Materials & Supplies:
- Fabric: 350 – 525 cm / 4 – 5¾ yd
- Lining: 210 – 315 cm / 2¼ – 3½ yd
- Fusible interfacing: approx. 215 cm / 2½ yd
- 12 buttons (diameter approx. 2.5 cm / 1”)
- 4 small buttons (diameter approx. 2 cm / ¾”)
- Light shoulder pads
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Printed Pattern: No
Layered PDF: No
Copy-shop PDF included: No
Seam allowances included: Only in PDF
Overlapped pattern layout: Yes