Anneli Double Front Dress
Sizes: EUR 32 – 50 (US 0 – 18 / UK 4 – 22)
- The pattern includes two variations: A straight, ankle-length jersey dress, and a casual T-shirt
- Both variations have a round neck finished with a neckband, and a double-layered front which creates an interesting wrap effect
- The dress is sleeveless, and you can tie a belt at the waist
- The T-shirt is hip-length, and has loose-fitting sleeves
- Pick a light or medium weight fabric with drape for both the dress and the top. Choose a fabric with a small percentage of elastane or lycra. The sample dress is made of linen-blend jersey (Eurokangas), and the sample T-shirt is made of cotton-blend jersey (Abakhan).
Matrials & supplies:
- Fabric for the dress: 155 – 310 cm / 1¾ – 3½ yd
- Fabric for the tee: 100 – 180 cm / 1 – 2 yd
- Clear elastic for the dress: 25 cm / 10”
- Clear elastic for the Tee: 35 cm / 14”
- Ribbon or cord for the dress’ belt: 140 – 180 cm /1½ – 2 yd
- Light ribbon for the dress’ belt loops: 10 cm / 4”
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF Pattern: Yes
Printed Pattern: No
Layered PDF: Yes
Copy-shop PDF included: Yes
Seam allowances included: Yes
Overlapped pattern layout: No
Read more about our patterns here.